Event: Snowshoeing With SOAC
Snowshoeing Location: LAKLOUK
Date: Sunday 5-March-2017
Meeting Time/Point: 7:30 am – St. Gerges - Deichouneih El Metn One stop for breakfast Departure Time: 7:45 am sharp End: In the afternoon Deadline: Friday 3rd of March 2017 so that we can make sure to get your snowshoes ahead. Distance: 8 km
Estimated time: 4 hours Altitude: 1800m – 2000m Level: Moderate
Fees: 55000 L.L. Including:
- Transportation (Full Road Trip)
- Snowshoes Equipment
- Professional Local Guide (During Hiking Trail)
- Healthy Snack Mixed Package from SOAC (Quick-burn energy food, Fruits, Dried Fruits, Nuts…)
- SOAC Guide during the Trip
- First Aid Kit
Group of 6 or more will benefit from 1 free Hiking invitation.
What to Wear:
Skiwear pants (preferable if possible), 2 pairs of socks or thick one, winter boots or any high or hiking boots, gloves, cap, sunglasses, sunscreen, lipstick.
What to Bring:
* Lunch as fresh sandwiches and snack.
* Insurance Card
* Trash bag
* Water: at least 2 liters/person
* Other Gear: Personal medications, Camera
Deadline to Submit the Number of participants 3/03/2017
Have a safe and wonderful Trip with SOAC
SOAC - Boulos Sakr 03/923170