SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Search found 5 matches
discoverlebanon.com Forum Index
Search found 5 matches
Topic: Respectful site
elitetravel

Replies: 1
Views: 42772
PostForum: Guestbook of DL   Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:59 pm   Subject: Admire your site
Me too admire your devotion. The site has really got something for Lebanon. The people of this country need to feel it. there are many ways to make a country better. You can start from the tourism dep ...
Topic: Lot of Pollution
elitetravel

Replies: 5
Views: 68466
PostForum: Environment   Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:48 pm   Subject: Polluted!
One of my friend here is a lebanese. He always keep assuming about the country. He got a good frame of thought to visit his country at least once in his life time. Can you help him out. Tourism to Leb ...
Topic: Lebanon misses you as much as you miss it.
elitetravel

Replies: 1
Views: 26691
PostForum: Culture   Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:39 pm   Subject: Cultured Lebanon
I appreciate your thoughts for your country. But you are the guys who need to do something for the sake of your precious country. Tourism will grow for your country as we are receiving many calls for ...
Topic: Culture Survey From School in America
elitetravel

Replies: 7
Views: 81876
PostForum: Culture   Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:42 am   Subject: Lebanon Culture
Me too being an American always have great notion about this beautiful country of Lebanon. The country is full of natural heritage but certainly the war has prohibited its growth as a perfect tourist ...
Topic: please stop the war!!!!
elitetravel

Replies: 6
Views: 62636
PostForum: Environment   Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:35 am   Subject: Environment
I too feel bad about this country! The war is gradually ending its natural heritage. I can't even understand why international organizations are involving themselves to cease the war so that the peopl ...
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Panoramic Views | Photos | Ecards | Posters | Map | Directory | Weather | White Pages | Recipes | Lebanon News | Eco Tourism
Phone & Dine | Deals | Hotel Reservation | Events | Movies | Chat |
Wallpapers | Shopping | Forums | TV and Radio | Presentation

Copyright DiscoverLebanon 97 - 2020. All Rights Reserved

Advertise | Terms of use | Credits