Contact us

SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Sound recording studios (labels) in Lebanon and film-loops

Reply to topic     discoverlebanon.com Forum Index » Be Lebanese Be Creative
  View previous topic
View next topic
Sound recording studios (labels) in Lebanon and film-loops
aleekash

Post Sound recording studios (labels) in Lebanon and film-loops Reply with quote
Hello! My name is Alexandra. I'm from Russia, Moscow. I'm looking for a good sound recording studio (label) in Lebanon. And I would like to know their prices. And about creating film-loops in Lebanon and their prices. I would be very obliged for the information. It's very important for me. I have been to Lebanon only once, but I'm in love with this country and the most important things I would like to do there.
Thank you beforehand.
Sincerely, Alex.
Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:53 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail ICQ Number
admin
Site Admin

Post Tell me more.. what do u mean by film-loops Reply with quote
Dear Alexandra, I may have the chance to help. Let me know first you are lookng more for a sound recording label studio.. if yes for what kind of songs... Also... if you looking for creating films.. what do you mean by film-loops?
I know people working on this matter...
Plz email me at info@discoverlebanon.com if you wish more private correspondance... Also I suggest you urgently to post your need under "Marketplace" in this section of my ste http://www.discoverlebanon.com/en/deals/
Regards
Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:25 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Reply to topic     discoverlebanon.com Forum Index » Be Lebanese Be Creative

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Panoramic Views | Photos | Ecards | Posters | Map | Directory | Weather | White Pages | Recipes | Lebanon News | Eco Tourism
Phone & Dine | Deals | Hotel Reservation | Events | Movies | Chat |
Wallpapers | Shopping | Forums | TV and Radio | Presentation

Copyright DiscoverLebanon 97 - 2020. All Rights Reserved

Advertise | Terms of use | Credits