Lebnon is good place 4 job or not...

Reply to topic     discoverlebanon.com Forum Index » Environment
  View previous topic
View next topic
Lebnon is good place 4 job or not...
rkhuramabbas

Post Lebnon is good place 4 job or not... Reply with quote
Hi 2 all

dear i need some favor from your side if possible, actually i am getting job offer from Lebnon,

i am really intrested in it but the only thing i am worried about it is situation of Lebnon specially with Israel and other neighbour countries, because i have really no idea that's what is going on over there.

so can you please tell me what's tha situation is over there or is it good place 4 job or not.

and what's the pay scale is over there specialy for (Draftsmans Civil)...???

Thank's & Regard's

Abbas
Thu May 28, 2009 3:20 pm View user's profile Send private message
admin
Site Admin

Post Living in Lebanon - security Israel / Lebanon conflict Reply with quote
Abbas, a lot of people love to work and live in Lebanon because of friendly people, good weather and beautiful places to visit inside Lebanon.

Now for security regarding Israel (and not civil security which is very ok) it is difficult to answer since no one know what the devil plan of Israel is.... Israel is trying to disestablish Lebanon since 2005 and without success till now....

The situation following my opinion for at least 3 years will be stable.
Pay scale for draftsman.. i guess if it is a moderate company to big one and if you have a university degree with hand.. i guess no less than 1700 usd per month.

Living in Lebanon with a salary above 1400 usd a month can be considered suitable.

Regards.

William MATAR
Thu May 28, 2009 3:52 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Reply to topic     discoverlebanon.com Forum Index » Environment

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Panoramic Views | Photos | Ecards | Posters | Map | Directory | Weather | White Pages | Recipes | Lebanon News | Eco Tourism
Phone & Dine | Deals | Hotel Reservation | Events | Movies | Chat |
Wallpapers | Shopping | Forums | TV and Radio | Presentation

Copyright DiscoverLebanon 97 - 2020. All Rights Reserved

Advertise | Terms of use | Credits