young people in Beirut

Reply to topic     discoverlebanon.com Forum Index » Be Lebanese Be Creative
  View previous topic
View next topic
young people in Beirut
Sabine

Post young people in Beirut Reply with quote
Title of my diploma project: 'Young people in Beirut'

My name is Sabine Stein, I am studying Photography at the University of Applied Sciences in Dortmund, Germany, since 2004.
(You can have a look at my current work at www.sabinestein.com)

My project „Young people in Beirut“ will be a photographic portrait of young man and woman living in Beirut. The people I would like to photograph should be between 20 and 30 years old and from different kinds of social and cultural structures.

I will be in Beirut for at least two months, from April to May 2010, and I would like to take photos of 15 to 30 different people. Usually, I need one to two hours to make a good portrait per person. The location would be somewhere outside, in the city or a park, altough I am open to other suggestions.
If you are interested do not hesitate to write me a email: sabine@sabinestein.com. Plaese send this email to other people which could be interested in this project.

Many thanks in advance,

Sabine

Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:24 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Reply to topic     discoverlebanon.com Forum Index » Be Lebanese Be Creative

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Panoramic Views | Photos | Ecards | Posters | Map | Directory | Weather | White Pages | Recipes | Lebanon News | Eco Tourism
Phone & Dine | Deals | Hotel Reservation | Events | Movies | Chat |
Wallpapers | Shopping | Forums | TV and Radio | Presentation

Copyright DiscoverLebanon 97 - 2020. All Rights Reserved

Advertise | Terms of use | Credits