An Idea

Reply to topic     discoverlebanon.com Forum Index » Guestbook of DL
  View previous topic
View next topic
An Idea
admin
Site Admin

Post An Idea Reply with quote
i'm impressed by the excellency of this website that makes us , as lebanese cherish our country and allows all surfers , users of this site including foreigners to love Lebanon , on of the greatest and most special countries in the world.
i have an idea that could bring more users to this site and thus making it more active. As this site is about discovering lebanon mainly, a section good be added in the Photos Section allowing each person to upload pictures that they have taken of their own town. And then moderators from the forum can choose each week : A Picture of the Week! with the senders'' name and infos about the town in subject.
Congrats once more for this magnificiant work!
Ghada
Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:28 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
admin
Site Admin

Post Re: An Idea Reply with quote
Ghada,
Thanks for such nice comments and nice idea.
Yes the idea is very nice... Hope one day I will work to create it
All the section of photos in DiscoverLebanon began from this small idea of our site http://www.onefineart.com , we have added there a section called webshot of the day
http://www.onefineart.com/en/webshots/index.shtml and a lot of people send us nice comments when they were discovering new photos...
DiscoverLebanon.com is still a new site.. Hope God gives me more free time and I will be happy to add new ideas... And your idea is great.
William MATAR
Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:29 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Reply to topic     discoverlebanon.com Forum Index » Guestbook of DL

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Panoramic Views | Photos | Ecards | Posters | Map | Directory | Weather | White Pages | Recipes | Lebanon News | Eco Tourism
Phone & Dine | Deals | Hotel Reservation | Events | Movies | Chat |
Wallpapers | Shopping | Forums | TV and Radio | Presentation

Copyright DiscoverLebanon 97 - 2020. All Rights Reserved

Advertise | Terms of use | Credits