Lot of Pollution

Reply to topic     discoverlebanon.com Forum Index » Environment
  View previous topic
View next topic
Lot of Pollution
admin
Site Admin

Post Lot of Pollution Reply with quote
A lot of pollution all around Lebanon, From Air pollution to Diesel Motors, to sea water...
Two things I wish to add on this nice site:
1- The Electricity of Lebanon is generating a lot of pollution in Zouk and Jounieh area. It is real crime for people living there...
2- The water of the sea is sometimes really a disaster... I remember seeing all my feets plenty of Mazout when I went to the beach that other day...
Who is responsible? Where the sollution? Thanks for this site to give us the chance to comment...
Fadi

Last edited by admin on Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:39 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
admin
Site Admin

Post Re: A lot of Pollution Reply with quote
Fadi,
Welcome
Our site is visited by thousands of people...
Hope your message reach Lebanese responsibles and they can reduce pollution
Regards,
William MATAR
Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:44 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
elitetravel

Post Polluted! Reply with quote
One of my friend here is a lebanese. He always keep assuming about the country. He got a good frame of thought to visit his country at least once in his life time. Can you help him out. Tourism to Lebanon is safe or what? This will be the first criteria for anyone who wishes to pay a visit to this wonderful country!

Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:48 pm View user's profile Send private message
lebanonkh

Post Generating pollution and Lebanese past-pro-syrian Government Reply with quote
Indeed a lot of pollution in Lebanon... It is too much... when I go to Beirut... it is these days impossible to not turn AC in cars...even in winter... the air is all so much polluted.. And look today the 7 May 2008 because of the fight Government and opposition... Tires are burned in all Beirut... it is disgusting... I don’t understand the Sanyoura Government... It must be a solution... it is impossible to put out the opposition and tell that they are Syrian... They are Lebanese like others… and the funny thing… the members of the Government was the most affectionate to Syria... few months ago… what a funny country.
Wed May 07, 2008 7:21 am View user's profile Send private message
wisetalk

Post Reply with quote
Burning of tyres and other rubber materials should be taken seriously. These may have bad health consequences in future. Hope that action will be taken to reduce such hazardous actions
Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:56 pm
Rakey

Post Reply with quote
I am of the same opinion as already written down here. Something has to be done! Burning of tyres and other rubber materials should be forbidden. The government should take this whole issue serious!
Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:24 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic     discoverlebanon.com Forum Index » Environment

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Panoramic Views | Photos | Ecards | Posters | Map | Directory | Weather | White Pages | Recipes | Lebanon News | Eco Tourism
Phone & Dine | Deals | Hotel Reservation | Events | Movies | Chat |
Wallpapers | Shopping | Forums | TV and Radio | Presentation

Copyright DiscoverLebanon 97 - 2020. All Rights Reserved

Advertise | Terms of use | Credits