Reply to topic     discoverlebanon.com Forum Index » Guestbook of DL
  View previous topic
View next topic
Looking for contacts in Lebanon
admin
Site Admin

Post Looking for contacts in Lebanon Reply with quote
Hello,

I am French and plan to spend a week or so in Lebanon, early 2006.

In order to prepare my trip, and to learn more about this country, I am looking for Lebanese people, French-speaking or English-speaking, with whom I could start an email exchange.

The reason for my coming to Lebanon is handcraft. I'd like to discover Lebanese handcraft, especially woodcraft and ceramics (including mosaics) and assess whether it could be possible to import Lebanese handcraft in Europe. Thus, this will be both a turism and business trip.

Also, I'd be interested in finding out whether Lebanon could be a suitable country to reside in, as I'm getting a bit tired of living in Europe and am looking for other possible places.

Thank you for your attention,

Philippe

kundry2012@yahoo.fr
Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:50 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
admin
Site Admin

Post Re: Looking for contacts in Lebanon Reply with quote
Hello Philippe,

Welcome to Lebanon.
I really enjoyed reading your two comments in my site.
You did well to answer that young Lebanese who feel no hope in Lebanon.
You did well answering him.. I am really happy to hear that from a French person.

I will be here in Lebanon to help you... in case you need to open a business from Lebanon, I am owner of http://www.lebanonpostcard.com which is a retailer site of Lebanese souvenirs... I can introduce you to craftsman... Also about Lebanon.. it is for sure a quite nice and safe country to reside in...
I have the French nationality from my mother and I already went across Lebanon everywhere to take photos for discoverlebanon.com and yes Lebanon is extremely safe country...

You can email me at info@discoverlebanon.com

Take care
William MATAR
Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:52 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Reply to topic     discoverlebanon.com Forum Index » Guestbook of DL

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Panoramic Views | Photos | Ecards | Posters | Map | Directory | Weather | White Pages | Recipes | Lebanon News | Eco Tourism
Phone & Dine | Deals | Hotel Reservation | Events | Movies | Chat |
Wallpapers | Shopping | Forums | TV and Radio | Presentation

Copyright DiscoverLebanon 97 - 2020. All Rights Reserved

Advertise | Terms of use | Credits