MIRACLE FROM THE BLESSED SAINT CHARBEL

Reply to topic     discoverlebanon.com Forum Index » Be Lebanese Be Creative
  View previous topic
View next topic
MIRACLE FROM THE BLESSED SAINT CHARBEL
Gloria

Post MIRACLE FROM THE BLESSED SAINT CHARBEL Reply with quote
Hello Discover Lebanon

Recently Lebanon 360 requested I post details on this page regarding the miracle my sister experienced from the Blessed Saint Charbel about six and a half years ago.

My two sisters and I were born and live in Melbourne Australia. We also have a brother. My parents came to Australia from North Lebanon about 50 years ago.

In April / May 2004 my two sisters Laudy and Elma and I took a trip to Europe and Lebanon.

A few weeks prior to our departure my sister Laudy encounters a slipped disc in her back and her situation worsened to the point where she could barely walk. At the time she was always in excruciating pain. Her doctors advised her that she would require risky surgery in order to help improve her condition. My sister contemplated having the surgery upon our return from overseas. Despite her condition Laudy was eager to travel as she had wanted to visit Lourdes in France and insisted at the time that we go ahead with the trip as planned as we had seriously considered cancelling our trip. On our departure from Melbourne my sister was already wheelchair bound.

The three of us toured France and Italy but we were very concerned about Laudy's wellbeing as her condition worsened each day whilst overseas. We had seriously considered returning to Australia from Florence in Italy but looking back now we believe The Blessed Saint Charbel wanted us to continue on to Lebanon for a reason but we did not know this at the time.

On our arrival in Lebanon the three of us stayed with my Aunt, Uncle and cousins in Hasroun in North Lebanon. Within a few days of our arrival my relatives drove my sisters to Saint Charbel's in Beq'a Kafra. I walked with a group of parishioners from Hasroun to Beq'a Kafra in celebration of the Blessed Saint Charbel's birthday for the 8th of May. What an experience that was!!! This was the first time my sisters had travelled to Lebanon and they were overwhelmed by Lebanon's beauty. This had been my second trip to Lebanon.

Within a week of visiting St Charbel's in Beq'a Kafra my sister encounters a beautiful and unforgettable experience through the Divine intervention of the Blessed Saint Charbel. Laudy had awoken from her sleep one night to find The Blessed Saint Charbel standing beside her bed and praying over her and moving His Divine Hands over Laudy's body as He was blessing her. My sister could not believe that she had been blessed by Saint Charbel's presence. In the morning my sister woke to find that she had been fully cured and was walking as per normal. She was no longer in pain . That morning, to everyone's amazement, she even carried my cousin's child in her arms - something she could not do previously upon our arrival in Lebanon. She was no longer wheelchair bound and found that she was living her life as she had prior to her ailing back condition.

Upon our return to Australia my sister's doctor was amazed at my sister's sudden recovery. My sister did not want to discuss the Miracle by Saint Charbel at first because she thought others may make her out to be delusional. For a few years after the miracle my sister would be reminded by The Blessed Saint Charbel of the miracle on the anniversary each year of when the miracle occurred by feeling the pain in her back for a short while in the area where the pain had eventuated prior to the miracle.

The Blessed Saint Charbel performs miracles right around the world even here in Australia. We just have to open our hearts and minds to Him.

Thank you Discover Lebanon and Lebanon 360 also for all the great work that you do too!! Please continue to teach us and keep us informed about Lebanon especially for those of us who were born abroad and wish to remain connected to our Lebanese heritage.

God Bless You

Regards

Gloria Yammouni

Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:48 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
admin
Site Admin

Post Saint Charbel Miracle Reply with quote
May God Bless you Gloria... Glory to Jesus and Virgin Mary and Saints of Lebanon... thanks for writing about the experience and miracle here.

William
Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:08 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Reply to topic     discoverlebanon.com Forum Index » Be Lebanese Be Creative

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Panoramic Views | Photos | Ecards | Posters | Map | Directory | Weather | White Pages | Recipes | Lebanon News | Eco Tourism
Phone & Dine | Deals | Hotel Reservation | Events | Movies | Chat |
Wallpapers | Shopping | Forums | TV and Radio | Presentation

Copyright DiscoverLebanon 97 - 2020. All Rights Reserved

Advertise | Terms of use | Credits