For Lebanon

Reply to topic     discoverlebanon.com Forum Index » Discovering Lebanon
  View previous topic
View next topic
For Lebanon
admin
Site Admin

Post For Lebanon Reply with quote
Hello, I am living in Kuwait, I visited Lebanon, one year ago.. I was chocked to see Baalbeck
A positive impact, the place is magic.
But a Negative Impact from all what suround.. Houses are very ugly.. roads.. no nice places to stay after you visit the Places.. etc..
Lebanese try to works more for Baalbeck, the city is magic.. and must be well handle... it is a Cultural Heritage for Lebanon.. and an Economical Heritage...
Thanks for this site. The views are magic and well done
Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:05 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
jahmahl34

Post Reply with quote
With Lebanon not having a president at this time we should all do everything we can to bring it together not split it further apart . I found this site http://www.ilovelebanon.com you can get a free email account and and support Lebanon .
Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:00 am View user's profile Send private message
admin
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Dear,
Indeed, I pray like you for a solution for Lebanon... It is really sad how things are turning.. haram haram Lebanon... we must all live together is same land accepting each other with 1 president for alll I mean all parties of Lebanon.
Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:01 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Reply to topic     discoverlebanon.com Forum Index » Discovering Lebanon

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Panoramic Views | Photos | Ecards | Posters | Map | Directory | Weather | White Pages | Recipes | Lebanon News | Eco Tourism
Phone & Dine | Deals | Hotel Reservation | Events | Movies | Chat |
Wallpapers | Shopping | Forums | TV and Radio | Presentation

Copyright DiscoverLebanon 97 - 2020. All Rights Reserved

Advertise | Terms of use | Credits