Lebanon''s roads map

Reply to topic     discoverlebanon.com Forum Index » Discovering Lebanon
  View previous topic
View next topic
Lebanon''s roads map
admin
Site Admin

Post Lebanon''s roads map Reply with quote
Tanks for the site it is very nice and comprehensive!
I'm planning to be in lebanon soon, and since I' v spend most of my life abroad wthout getting opportunity to discover my country, I have decided to hire a car and just make a trip to as much places as possible.
My only concern, is there any good roads map can be available? so I can easily find my destinations. I have been through several sites such as lebanonatlas.com, it is OK, but I prefer to get a hard copy once I will be in Lebanon.
Please suggest if better to download the maps from the web or purchase the roads map from libraries there if good ones are available.
Thanks

said
Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:29 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
admin
Site Admin

Post Re: Lebanon''s roads map Reply with quote
Said,
Thanks for visiting our site and appreciating it.. very kind from you...
You are right.. Lebanon is not that strong like European countries.. Or the US concerning Maps.
However I can suggest you this Map here in my second site http://lebanonpostcard.com/en/lebanon_maps/map_lebanon.shtml
Also this map will be soon updated to be a 2006 new map of Lebanon
The map is also available in Lebanese bookstore...
If you come to Lebanon.. and you love art I can invite you to see my father art studio.. my father Joseph Matar is an artist painter and poet.. see his site @ www.lebanonart.com
My phone number is 961 9 945577 // 961 3 348919
Thanks
W.
Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:32 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
admin
Site Admin

Post Re: Lebanon''s roads map Reply with quote
W,
Thanks for your reply, I will follow your advice for the map.
And certainly I will try to find time to visit u, or contact.

Let discover lebanon, I really regret for not being able to know my country, but hope this time I will have plenty of opportunities to compensate for this.

Thanks.

Said
Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:33 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Reply to topic     discoverlebanon.com Forum Index » Discovering Lebanon

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Panoramic Views | Photos | Ecards | Posters | Map | Directory | Weather | White Pages | Recipes | Lebanon News | Eco Tourism
Phone & Dine | Deals | Hotel Reservation | Events | Movies | Chat |
Wallpapers | Shopping | Forums | TV and Radio | Presentation

Copyright DiscoverLebanon 97 - 2020. All Rights Reserved

Advertise | Terms of use | Credits