View previous topic
View next topic
Is there a Future for Lebanon
admin
Site Admin

Post Is there a Future for Lebanon Reply with quote
Hello,

I am a young Lebanese.
I visited your site and I can congratulate you for such nice site.
I am posting a small message in your Forum wondering... if Lebanese are still believing in their country or not...
I didn't find any job till now.. I studied accounting and no job till now.. I wish I can have a Job..
Also all the countries..are full of contradiction... from poor people to rich one... going to opposition in religions and believes...to opposition in political strategies... All the country is full of guns, Tnt, tanks...etc.. with Palestinian and Hezbollah... To not mention now the problem with Syria.. and the continuous war with Israel..etc....
I feel no hope and future for Lebanon...for us... Surprised(
Anyone can tell me I am wrong.. please I wish to hear someone informing me I am wrong....

Carl
Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:48 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
admin
Site Admin

Post Freedom and peace in mind comes first from inside Reply with quote
Dear Carl, How are you?

I understand you and I feel with you.. you are young and you look for a better future...
Know first that all countries in the world have their problems... It is not only Lebanon.

Carl... Freedom and peace in mind comes first from inside of us and not from a rich country or more prosper...

I invite you to believe me more in God and in yourself... and know that Future changes always in life.. believe on that.. Future always change... Future of countries or Future of us living in this earth... change always towards Justice and peace... believe on that... !

All the best for you

William MATAR
Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:50 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
admin
Site Admin

Post Re: Is there a Future for Lebanon Reply with quote
I have no idea about how things are in Lebanon, but do not imagine that life is better in Europe. We have no tanks, no guns, no tnt (well, a little bit), and yet, people are less and less happy here. A lot of taxes (Lebanon, regarding taxes, is a paradise), fewer and fewer jobs, and an ever increasing number of stupid politicians...

The Western countries believed that prosperity and technology could bring them happiness. They are now realizing that they were wrong.

Kundry.
Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:51 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
AndréAndrés

Post Is there a Future for Lebanon - YES Reply with quote
Liban sera “Vraiment Liban" seulement quand sa Constitution sera pour tous ses citoyens / COMMUNAUTE --- Lebanon will never be a “Monomial”. Lebanon is not “Saudi Arabia” or “State of Israel.” Lebanon is Lebanon. The “preamble” of the Lebanese constitution should be changed! “Lebanon is Arab in its identity and in its association .”…….. What is it? It is not an Article! Lebanon is Arab but at the same time it provides many other aspects. Lebanon cannot be only Arab! Lebanon is: Arabs, Modern Phoenicians, Armenians, Kurds, Jews (non-Zionists but Lebanese Jews) etc… Lebanon is multi-identity, multi-cultural, multi-linguistic. In my opinion, Lebanon should continue to be included in the Arab League, in Lebanon there are many Arabs, but… other people exist, “not few” … Lebanon must be of all Lebanese.

Le Liban ne sera jamais un “Monôme”. Le Liban n’est pas «l’Arabie Saoudite» ou «Etat d’Israël”. Le Liban est le Liban. Le «préambule» de la Constitution libanaise devrait être changé! “Le Liban est arabe dans son identité et dans sa association". Qu’est-ce que c’est? Ce n’est pas un Article! Le Liban Arabe mais dans le même temps, il fournit de nombreux autres aspects. Le Liban ne peut être Arabe 100%! Au Liban il y a les Arabes, les Phéniciens Modernes, les Arméniens, les Kurdes, les Juifs (non sionistes mais les Juifs libanais)etc. Le Liban est multi-identité, multi-culturelle, multi-linguistique. À mon avis, le Liban devrait continuer à être inclus dans la Ligue arabe, au Liban il y a des Arabes nombreuses, mais … Il existe aussi d’autres personnes, “plusieurs” … Le Liban doit être de tous les Libanais.

El Líbano nunca será un “Monomio”. El Líbano no es “Arabia Saudita” o “Estado de Israel”. El Líbano es el Líbano. El “Preámbulo” de la Constitución libanesa, debe ser cambiado! “El Líbano es árabe en su identidad y en su asociación.”…….. ¿Qué es? No es un artículo! El Líbano es el árabe, pero al mismo tiempo, ofrece muchos otros aspectos. El Líbano no puede ser sólo el árabe! El Líbano es que los árabes, fenicios modernos, los armenios, los kurdos, los Judios (no-sionistas, Judios del Líbano), etc. El Líbano es multi-identidad, multi-cultural, multi-lingüístico. En mi opinión, el Líbano debería seguir incluyéndose en la Liga Árabe, en el Líbano hay árabes muchos, pero… Existen otras personas, “muchos”… Líbano debe ser de todos los libaneses.

Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:06 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic     discoverlebanon.com Forum Index » Be Lebanese Be Creative

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Panoramic Views | Photos | Ecards | Posters | Map | Directory | Weather | White Pages | Recipes | Lebanon News | Eco Tourism
Phone & Dine | Deals | Hotel Reservation | Events | Movies | Chat |
Wallpapers | Shopping | Forums | TV and Radio | Presentation

Copyright DiscoverLebanon 97 - 2020. All Rights Reserved

Advertise | Terms of use | Credits