SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Seeking anyone who knew Dr. Charles H. Holman, Jr. in Beirut

Reply to topic     discoverlebanon.com Forum Index » Be Lebanese Be Creative
  View previous topic
View next topic
admin
Site Admin

Post Seeking anyone who knew Dr. Charles H. Holman, Jr. in Beirut Reply with quote

Charles Helser Holman was born June 12, 1922 in the city of Lima, Ohio in the United States of America. His parents were Charles Helser and Marguerite Francis Gayner Holman, who was French Canadian. Holman left the U.S. during the 1950s and lived for 23 years (1969-1982) in Beirut, Lebanon and for a while in Limassol, Cyprus before moving to Switzerland. In Beirut, his address was the Aly Allaf Building, Wardieh Square. He lived in the city of Lausanne in the French canton of Vaud from about 1995 until his death there on October 22, 1999.

I am seeking contact with anyone who knew Holman. If you knew him or even recognize the name, please contact me via telephone, mail, or e-mail. Thank you.

address:
J. Darren Peterson
119 Oakmont Lane
Dothan, Alabama 36301
U.S.A.

telephone:
(334) 671-1185
e-mail:
jdrcpeterson@graceba.net
Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:54 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
admin
Site Admin

Post Re: Seeking anyone who knew Dr. Charles H. Holman, Jr. Reply with quote
Hello Mr. Peterson,

I approved your message and I will promise you to ask someone located in Aley about your request.
Hope he can Help us.
Merry Christmas
William MATAR
Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:09 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
admin
Site Admin

Thank you very much. And Merry Christmas to you, Sir!
Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:10 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
admin
Site Admin

Good News!
My father met Dr Rihab Akawi who knows your friend Charles when he lived in lebanon for 2 years...
Dr Rihab promized us that he will give us the contact of some person who knew Charles very well...
So I hope the things will be clarified soon... Inshallah!
William MATAR
Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:12 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
admin
Site Admin

Post Seeking anyone who knew Dr. Charles H. Holman, Jr. in Beirut Reply with quote
All the people living in the building where your friend used to live.. are now all new people...
The only one who knows your friend very well is Dr Rihab Akawi.. and he was his friend for the last two years... But now he doesn''t know more about him and where your friend is situated.
The phone number of Dr Akawi 961 3 871239.
Also another person Mr Sami Salmoun (961 1 353351) dont know much more...
I am sorry Darren I couldnt help more... !
Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:13 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Reply to topic     discoverlebanon.com Forum Index » Be Lebanese Be Creative

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Panoramic Views | Photos | Ecards | Posters | Map | Directory | Weather | White Pages | Recipes | Lebanon News | Eco Tourism
Phone & Dine | Deals | Hotel Reservation | Events | Movies | Chat |
Wallpapers | Shopping | Forums | TV and Radio | Presentation

Copyright DiscoverLebanon 97 - 2020. All Rights Reserved

Advertise | Terms of use | Credits