Short survey on navigation strategies in Lebanon

Reply to topic     discoverlebanon.com Forum Index » Be Lebanese Be Creative
  View previous topic
View next topic
Short survey on navigation strategies in Lebanon
abd0

Post Short survey on navigation strategies in Lebanon Reply with quote
Hi everyone,

I'm new here, so would like to first say hi Smile. I'm a researcher in informatics based in Germany (at the University of Oldenburg), and currently doing research on people’s navigation strategies in Lebanon, with a focus on using navigation aids like Google Maps and other mapping solutions.

If you could spare some minutes to answer the questions on the Google Forms link below, would really appreciate it. And of course if you have any questions about where we're going with this, I'd be happy to answer. And to be clear upfront, I work at the university, which means we have zero incentive supporting anything corporate, only to gain deeper insight into the issues people face, and how new mapping and addressing technology and research can better address this.

Survey link: http://goo.gl/forms/oPj5EzyOAO

Cheers, Abdo[/url]
Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:43 pm
admin
Site Admin

Post Google Maps Reply with quote
I like a lot Google maps.. and just today visitors comes after locating the place on Google Maps. And my DiscoverLebanon.com is https://plus.google.com/+Discoverlebanon verified local business. I do Love Google... but as I told in the survey.. the issue here is the infrastructure of roads in Lebanon is very rubbish... sadly...
Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:38 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
abd0

Post Reply with quote
Thanks a lot for filling it out. And great initiative you have here. Smile

And I agree with you, road conditions and poor infrastructure is a big issue in Lebanon, hence why we're looking at alternative means to help with the navigation issues there...
Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:09 pm
Reply to topic     discoverlebanon.com Forum Index » Be Lebanese Be Creative

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Panoramic Views | Photos | Ecards | Posters | Map | Directory | Weather | White Pages | Recipes | Lebanon News | Eco Tourism
Phone & Dine | Deals | Hotel Reservation | Events | Movies | Chat |
Wallpapers | Shopping | Forums | TV and Radio | Presentation

Copyright DiscoverLebanon 97 - 2020. All Rights Reserved

Advertise | Terms of use | Credits