SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Lebanese Thyme Online

Reply to topic     discoverlebanon.com Forum Index » Guestbook of DL
  View previous topic
View next topic
Lebanese Thyme Online
Pascal Aghnatios

Post Lebanese Thyme Online Reply with quote
Hey people, it seems we both Love Lebanon, very beautiful site. I am here as well to invite you to see my new site (Just finished) http://www.lebanesethyme.com.

Please help me spread my site.. give it to your friends.. lets all Lebanese outside Lebanon eat thyme... plz give it as well to non Lebanese, maybe we can learn them the importance of the Lebanese cuisine and how much it is healthy.

Dont forget I am a university student and I need support of ALL OF UUUUU Laughing Laughing Razz
Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:26 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
admin
Site Admin

Post Types Zaatar in Lebanon Reply with quote
Zaatar is mainly a wild velvety plant with green-grey round leaves. It constitutes the basic ingredient for the zaatar mix used in Lebanese food. There are 4 types of Zaatar in Lebanon:
1- Wild zaatar that has dark green twigs or needles, used for pickles.
2- Still wild, but with green-grey velvety leaves, used for the zaatar mix (it is much better to use the flowers than the leaves).
3- The grown zaatar, with green needles too, but more tender, is prepared as salad with onion and lemon juice.
4- The zaatar mix consists of wild green-grey velvety leaves, zaatar that are then dried, ground and mixed with sumac, sesame seeds and salt. This zaatar mix is served with olive oil as a dip and as the prime ingredient for manouche.
Extract from the book 'A Complete insiders Guide to Lebanon
Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:10 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Reply to topic     discoverlebanon.com Forum Index » Guestbook of DL

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Panoramic Views | Photos | Ecards | Posters | Map | Directory | Weather | White Pages | Recipes | Lebanon News | Eco Tourism
Phone & Dine | Deals | Hotel Reservation | Events | Movies | Chat |
Wallpapers | Shopping | Forums | TV and Radio | Presentation

Copyright DiscoverLebanon 97 - 2020. All Rights Reserved

Advertise | Terms of use | Credits