Thoughts - Lebanon July war 2006

Reply to topic     discoverlebanon.com Forum Index » Be Lebanese Be Creative
  View previous topic
View next topic
Thoughts - Lebanon July war 2006
admin
Site Admin

Post Thoughts - Lebanon July war 2006 Reply with quote
You are living in your country, working for it, wishing days after days to have more safety and modern country... and suddenly all being ruined... and a dream destroyed! What am I to tell you if this country is named Lebanon...!
Words can't express feelings... yes! Truly a disaster is happening to Lebanon... after an Israel incident with guerilla Hezbollah...

The war machine is now making its dream comes true: destroying piece by piece all Lebanon... after all efforts which have been made to re-build Lebanon after the war!

I am really sad to see this... It is like a killing machine and a terminator which you can't stop!!

To Hezbollah!

In Peter 5/8
Be sober and self-controlled. Be watchful. Your adversary the devil walks around like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.

You made a mistake to approach a roaring lion... better not to have done it! If I can remember in the Holy Quran there is a verse similar to this one.

To Israel!

Judges 9:15
"The thorn bush said to the trees, 'If you really want to anoint me king over you, come and take refuge in my shade; but if not, then let fire come out of the thorn bush and consume the cedars of Lebanon!"

Deu 7:20
“Moreover the LORD thy God will send the hornet among them, until they that are left, and hide themselves from thee, be destroyed.”

Jos 7:13
“Up, sanctify the people, and say, sanctify yourselves against to morrow: for thus saith the LORD God of Israel, [There is] an accursed thing in the midst of thee, O Israel: thou canst not stand before thine enemies, until ye take away the accursed thing from among you.”

Israel, beside your Holy Bible Know that we are humans living there in Lebanon and not a tare to eliminate!!

William MATAR
The text has been written years ago but not published until now.
Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:38 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Reply to topic     discoverlebanon.com Forum Index » Be Lebanese Be Creative

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Panoramic Views | Photos | Ecards | Posters | Map | Directory | Weather | White Pages | Recipes | Lebanon News | Eco Tourism
Phone & Dine | Deals | Hotel Reservation | Events | Movies | Chat |
Wallpapers | Shopping | Forums | TV and Radio | Presentation

Copyright DiscoverLebanon 97 - 2020. All Rights Reserved

Advertise | Terms of use | Credits