O Club….. Hiking Baakline – Daraya Bridge / Gharife on 23rd of October 2011.
Baakline, another large town in the Chouf, used to be the capital of old Mountain of Lebanon, where Amir Fakher El-Deen was born.
But O Club presence will definitely mark a Difference!!! A mixture of sports and eco-tourism day where the program will be as follow:
Sunday 23rd of October; 2011:
- 7h30: Gathering Jdeideh Round about
- 8h00 (sharp): Departure towards Baakline
- 9h30: Arrival and getting some hiking tips
- 9h45: Start the Hike from Baakline till Darayya bridge/Gharife. This hike is for 11 km (equal to 4 or 5 hours depending on the stops). Where you will pass by a grotto; a river and many others. For those who doesn’t want to do a long hike; they can have a stop after 2 hours and take the bus to the last station. During the Hike we will take our Lunch in the middle of the nature!
- 2h45: Expected arrival to the last station
- 3h00: You can benefit from an exceptional experience which is riding donkeys; this experience will give also the idea about how to treat donkeys; to feed them and how o ride them.
- 4h30: Departure to Beirut
- 6h30: Expected arrival (depending on traffic)
This day will include: Bus transportation; Lunch Box (a well balanced meal matching with the nature environment); Monitors and Guides; Insurance for 30 USD per person (non refundable in case of your cancellation) to be settled in any Bank of Beirut Branches on O Club account number 453973.
To register yourself / your friends; click on www.oclub-lb.com / O Club…Hiking towards Baakline/Gharife event / register now icon and fill the format.
Dead line to register is Friday 21st of October 2011.
What to wear?
Solid Boots; Pants (jeans are not allowed); T.shirts; Preview light jacket; Sunglasses; Sunscreen; Hat; Cam and lots of Humor.
P.S.: Kindly find hereafter the map guiding from Jdeideh till Baakline. Just click on Ctrl and click the link below.
For more info please call O Club on:
961 3 854038 / email@example.com
961 71 965878 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Our monitors are equipped by Sports 4 Ever where you can find all the necessary outdoor equipment.